Welcome to Windrock

Welcome to Windrock

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, little Snowbird take me with you!

Remember that song about the snowbird. "take me with you, to the land of gentle breezes where the peaceful waters flow.."? Well, we went there last week, it's called Arizona and it was great. Our first winter vacation and now it's easy to see how addictive living in those gentle breezes can be.
Did we want to leave? No, well, yes, well.It was after all, a vacation, and tomorrow the real world demands my presence. But I'm going to do my best to imagine the cold wind blowing through the Ozarks has traces of that warmer Arizona air. I'm also imagining that the spring which is on the verge of happening out there in the desert is just a few weeks away from arriving here.
I'm counting on it!
Peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment